See our work in action!
Mobile app marketers and web-based performance advertisers come to us for outcome-oriented creative, integrated user acquisition, and creative optimization.
Our industry expertise comes from managing over $3.5 billion in creative and paid social spend for the world’s largest mobile apps and performance advertisers, including Electronic Arts, Disney, Bumble, Roblox, Wooga, Zynga, NBA and MLB.
A 3D Makeover for Wooga
Casual games studio Wooga was seeking compelling ad creative for the soft launch of their first story-driven puzzle match-3 game, Switchcraft. They were striving for market differentiation among competitors such as Gardenscapes, Lily’s Garden, and Small Town Murders. Wooga wanted to highlight their dramatic relationship-driven storyline, diverse characters, and magical gameplay. In-game assets had a unique painterly art style. But Wooga wanted to bring the story to life with 3D cinematics that combined realism and comic-book aesthetics.
Through our creative partnership with Wooga, Consumer Acquisition developed a 30-second CGI game trailer, 50 original concepts, and over 150 videos. We created entirely original 3D computer animation along with motion graphics. We also created 2D animation and FX, text animations, lighting effects, character rigging, illustrations, and character design. Read the full case study here.
Proven Results Across Industries
- Our Creative Studio team are masters of influencer-style UGC creative, live action, post production, 3D animation, motion graphics, and illustration
- Get the creative expertise that comes from our managing $150m in monthly ad spend across Facebook, Google, TikTok, Snapchat and Apple Search Ads
- Boost your creative performance with bespoke, thumb-stopping videos from our Hollywood storytellers
- Stay ahead of ad fatigue with our Ad Concept Model, a proven process to generate fresh, relevant creative concepts and assets
- Streamline real-time analysis and workflow through our AdRules tech platform with Slack integration
- Our broad view into creative and UA trends across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok allows us to cost-effectively benchmark and improve financial performance
- We partner with internal teams to streamline KPI communication and ensure clients benefit from our cross-channel insights and differentiated methodology
- Our creative and user acquisition teams work together closely to efficiently align creative development with UA goals and reduce non-converting spend
- Our AdRules platform provides real-time dashboards for media buying and ad creative, with in-depth testing results to quickly adjust and maximize performance
Insights from our experts
TikTok UGC Ads Creative Guide
Over 200 Mobile App Ad Concepts for TikTok, Facebook, and Google Advertisers
Consumer Acquisition’s UA Media Buying Model for Facebook, TikTok, and Google App Advertisers
The UA Formula To Beat Facebook Creative Fatigue: Consumer Acquisition's Ad Concept Model
Q4 2021 Update: Facebook, TikTok & Google Creative Testing Best Practices Post-IDFA Loss
TikTok + Reels + Snapchat: Video Ad Specs That Work Across Channels [Infographic]
Influencer Marketing and UGC Advertising in 2022 Infographic
Most Loved In-App Ad Format? Rewarded Video
How to Make the Best Episodic Ads for Your Mobile Game
Paid Search Best Practices: Responsive Search Ads
Wooga's Switchcraft Case Study