Influencer marketing and UGC advertising on TikTok, Snapchat, and Instagram are driving profitable UA across all app categories and present a massive opportunity for marketers. From micro-influencers and reaction videos to captions and meta-commentary, UGC ads across social networks— and on TikTok in particular— are a critical part of any successful growth marketing strategy.
Our white paper 2022 Creative Guide to Influencer Marketing and UGC Ads shares expert recommendations on influencer marketing with user-generated content. Data from the white paper is summarized in this infographic Influencer Marketing and UGC Advertising in 2022.
Influencer Marketing and UGC Advertising in 2022
See all data cited in context in our whitepaper: 2022 Creative Guide to UGC Ads.
- Influencer Marketing Hub—The State of Influencer Marketing 2022: Benchmark Report
- TikTok—Kantar finds ads on TikTok are seen as more inspiring, trendsetting, and enjoyable than on other platforms
- EMarketer—TikTok is the third-largest worldwide social network behind Instagram and Facebook
- Instagram For Business—Now’s Your Chance to Tap Into 2022 Instagram Trends
- TikTok For Business—7 ways to make your videos TikTok-friendly
- Comscore Study Finds Professionally-Produced Video Content And User-Generated Product Videos Exhibit Strong Synergy in Driving Sales Effectiveness
- RealEyes—TikTok UGC and Brand Videos Outperform Other Ad Formats In Driving Attention In Mobile
- Grand View Research—User Generated Content Platform Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report
- Business of Apps—66% of brands increased their budgets for creator campaigns
- Engadget—TikTok is extending the maximum video length to 10 minutes
- Facebook—Launching Facebook Reels Globally and New Ways for Creators to Make Money
- Variety—Snap Paid Out More Than $250 Million to Snapchat Spotlight Creators in 2021
Want better results from UGC for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, or Snap?
Our industry expertise comes from managing over $3.5 billion in creative and paid social spend for the world’s largest mobile apps and performance advertisers. These include Glu, Roblox, Wooga, Zynga, and Skillz. Our proprietary full-stack marketing platform AdRules provides real-time business intelligence and creative research from 3.5 million video ads across social channels.
The mobile advertising ecosystem has evolved. During this evolution, we have focused on being a reliable source of mobile app industry insights and trends. Our strategic analyses of IDFA loss and media buying automation, along with tactical guidance for user acquisition and creative teams, has helped advertisers remain profitable during an unprecedented era of change. Our industry expertise has earned coverage from CNBC, Forbes, SeekingAlpha, Business Insider, VentureBeat, TechCrunch, Mobile Marketing Magazine, and many more.
Working with a knowledgeable marketing partner that can provide extensive quantitative creative testing ensures you get the best performance from your UGC ads. Email us at email@example.com to discuss your user acquisition goals.DOWNLOAD UGC Infographic NOW