Our newest User Acquisition on Unity Infographic summarizes Unity’s growth along with creative specs, campaign tactics, and platform comparisons.
The recent announcement of the Unity and ironSource merger brings exciting opportunities for advertisers looking to diversify their acquisition portfolios beyond Facebook and Google. Unity CEO John Riccitiello highlighted how the merger means more tools “to create and grow successful apps in gaming and other consumer-facing verticals like e-commerce.” With identity systems tied into behavioral dynamics and layered with contextual advertising, Unity and ironSource provide valuable first-party data amidst declining ad visibility.
User Acquisition on Unity Infographic
- Unity Gaming Report 2022
- Guide to launching user acquisition campaigns with Unity Ads | Unity
- iOS 14.5 campaign management best practices | Unity
- Optimizing Campaigns | Unity Ads
- Unity Software Inc. (U) Q1 2022 Earnings Call Transcript | The Motley Fool
- 3 Reasons why Mobile Games Represent a Huge Opportunity for Digital Marketers
- 20+ Intriguing Mobile Gaming Statistics: How Effective is Mobile Marketing in 2022?
- 55 Mobile Gaming Demographics Statistics: 2022 Data on Market Share & Spending
- Rewarded Video Ads: Statistics and Best Practices for 2022
- Rewarded Video Ads Monetization: App Developers Guide
- What Are US Mobile Gamers’ Attitudes Toward In-App Advertising? | Insider Intelligence
- What Mix of In-App Ad Formats Is Mobile Game Developers Worldwide Using? | Insider Intelligence
How We Can Help
Our industry expertise comes from managing over $3.5 billion in creative and paid social spend for the world’s largest mobile apps and performance advertisers, including Glu, Roblox, Wooga, Zynga, and Skillz. Our proprietary full-stack marketing platform AdRules provides real-time business intelligence and creative research across social channels.
As the mobile advertising ecosystem has evolved, we have focused on being a reliable source of mobile app industry insights and trends. Our strategic analyses of IDFA loss and media buying automation, along with tactical guidance for user acquisition and creative teams, has helped advertisers remain profitable during an unprecedented era of change. Our industry expertise has earned coverage from CNBC, Forbes, SeekingAlpha, Business Insider, VentureBeat, TechCrunch, Mobile Marketing Magazine, and many more.
Working with a knowledgeable marketing partner that can provide extensive quantitative creative testing ensures you get the best performance from your Unity ads. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your user acquisition goals.DOWNLOAD USER ACQUISITION ON UNITY INFOGRAPHIC NOW