March 2022 Mobile App UA and Creative Roundup
Our March 2022, Mobile App UA and Creative Roundup brings you our new TikTok infographic on the UGC market and the trends you should be watching. Also, see the latest Snapchat UA updates and our newest white paper: TikTok UGC Ads: 2022 Creative Guide.
Please join us at our 3/31 Webinar: The UA Formula to Beat Ad Fatigue and Increase Creative Success. The discussion is about finding fresh ad creative concepts and where to go next when you think you’ve tried everything.
We are hiring across all departments for fully-remote positions! Read our blog post to hear firsthand from our animation team in Mexico, and learn why we keep actively pursuing international talent, year after year.
As the mobile advertising ecosystem has evolved, we have focused on being a reliable source of mobile app industry insights and trends. Want to discuss how UGC ads can improve your marketing mix? Let’s talk!
See Our Creative Work in 30 Seconds
UA and Creative Trends in March 2022
See how UGC ads increase conversions, get insight into the growing UGC Market, and discover UGC advertising trends.
UGC on TikTok, Snapchat, and Instagram is driving profitable UA across all app categories and presents a massive opportunity for marketers.
UA teams looking to tap into the Snapchat market should check out these new features to enhance their advertising capabilities.
Discover why Mexico is a rising star for CGI, 3D animation, and motion graphics and hear from our Mexico-based team on emerging trends.
As advertising ecosystems increase Paid Search automation, Responsive Search Ads are a critical capability to drive higher performance.
TikTok UGC Ads Creative Guide
From micro-influencers and reaction videos to captions and meta-commentary, UGC ads across social networks— and on TikTok in particular— are a critical part of any successful growth marketing strategy. Get insights on this massive opportunity for marketers in our newest white paper: TikTok UGC Ads: 2022 Creative Guide.
Download this comprehensive report for details on:
- The current state of UGC on social media platforms
- Latest industry investments in video content and creator ecosystems
- Current UGC trends and motivational triggers
- Updated best practices for UGC ads for TikTok
Google Paid Search Best Practices
Paid search is a darling of data-driven marketing for good reason: it is a user-initiated opportunity to provide value. For each user query, an advertiser can provide the right answer to a declared need. Similar to Programmatic Dynamic Creative Optimization, Responsive Search Ads use contextual signals to assemble text assets predicted to perform best for each individual user’s search query.
Discover the best practices to make the most out of Responsive Search Ads. Google’s RSAs became the default ad format in 2021 and will be the only ad type for new paid search text ads after June 2022. Now is the best time for marketers to embrace this efficient AI-driven process.
We offer Paid Search through Brainlabs! Contact us at Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com to discuss the benefits of adding Paid Search to your marketing mix.
Upcoming Webinar in March 2022
Register for our 3/31 Webinar: The UA Formula to Beat Ad Fatigue and Increase Creative Success
To stay ahead of creative fatigue, we developed the Ad Concept Model as a tool for creative teams to overcome creative slumps. This reusable framework uncovers fresh ideas to discover “where to go next” when you think you’ve tried everything. David DeJong, Group Creative Director for Consumer Acquisition by Brainlabs will discuss how to develop your own Ad Concept Model that supports 30-50 new concepts. Create lanes for your creative team to explore while eliminating unfocused ideation that doesn’t align with your target personas, motivations, or trends. Use this tool and find your next winning ad!
Join Our Team!
We are hiring across all departments for fully-remote positions! Read our blog post to see how working remotely has immense advantages for work-life balance, productivity, cost savings, and more.
Our employees with families appreciate having the flexibility to attend their children’s events or family appointments as they need to. Employees who love to travel enjoy working from anywhere they like. Working with us, night owls and early birds all have a chance to thrive. And everyone benefits from working with people from different cultures and different perspectives.
- Digital Media Buying Coordinator
- Director of User Acquisition
- User Acquisition, Senior Manager
- Client Services- Group Account Director
- Junior Creative Director
- After Effects / Animator
- Engineering- Product Manager
- Content Writer, Corporate
- Demand Generation Specialist
- Sales and Marketing Manager, Corporate
- Creative Strategist
Consumer Acquisition in the News
- Business In Asia | Dating Apps Creative Trends
- Street Fight: The Business of Location | Programmatic Best Practices: Dynamic Creative Optimization
- The Wise Marketer | UA Formula to Beat Facebook Creative Fatigue: Consumer Acquisition’s Ad Concept Model
- Mobile Marketing | TikTok media buying strategies for 2022
- The Information | Inside Apple’s Decision to Blow Up the Digital Ads Business
More Creative Trends
- Healthcare Apps
- Productivity Apps
- Dating Apps
- Streaming Apps
- Mobile App Subscriptions
- Fashion & Style
- Hidden Object
- Casual RPG
- Word Games
- February 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- January 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- December 2021: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- Apple Anti-Competitive Behavior
- Q4 Update: Creative Testing Best Practices
- TikTok Creative Hot Tips for Fall
- October 2021: Facebook UA and Creative Roundup
- September 2021: Smoking Hot UA Tips
- August 2021: Facebook UA and Creative Roundup
- Life of Facebook Creative Infographic
- Facebook Creative Fatigue
- Player Profiles & User Motivations
- Better, Faster, Cheaper – Facebook Asset Production & Agile Shoots
- Breakthrough Creative for Facebook Ads
- The Definitive Guide to Unity & Unreal Engine Gameplay Capture
- App Store Optimization Essentials
For more information on the UA trends we will be watching in 2022, please contact email@example.com.