Get killer Facebook creative! Facebook & Google AI are automating media buying making creative the main driver of profitable UA.
In our newest whitepaper, we layout hundreds of examples of why Creative Trends, Competitive Analysis, Player Profiles, and Creative Testing are critical for UA success. We have developed a new approach to creative testing that solves the adage of “why the control always seems to win” through extensive research, which we reveal in this guide to creative trends for mobile game advertisers.
We have all seen big changes in user acquisition (UA) advertising in the last few years. Artificial intelligence (AI) is automating more and more media buying, as the best practices outlined in Facebook’s Structure for Scale framework demonstrate. As a result, the AI optimizing the ad platforms has gotten better and better, it’s leveled the playing field for advertisers big and small. Now, creative is the key differentiator driving profitable UA.
And, while quality and volume of creative are key factors in success, we’ve discovered that they’re not the only factors that drive UA success. Monitoring creative trends and doing in-depth competitive analysis is a must within any UA or creative team today. We’ll share the latest trends and best practices we’re seeing.
The Definitive Guide to Killer Facebook Creative for Mobile Game Advertisers
Table of Contents
Section 1: Why Killer Facebook Creative is So Important
- Creative Tunnel Vision and How to Overcome It
- Creative Trends and Recommendations
- Word Games Trends
- Card Games Trends
- Social Casino App Trends
- Casual RPG Trends
- Entertainment App Trends
- Puzzle and Hidden Object Games Trends
- Match 3 Puzzle Games Trends
- Simulation Role Playing Games Trends
- Simulation Lifestyle App Trends
- Sports Games Trends
Section 2: Using Player Profiles for Market Segmentation
- Pasta Sauce, Pickles, and Howard Moskowitz
- People Can’t Always Tell You What They Really Want
- Player Profiles as UA Creative Strategy 2.0
Section 3: Creative Testing and Why the Control is So Hard to Beat
- Statistical Significance vs Cost-Effective Approach
- How We’ve Been Testing Creative Until Now
- Creative Testing 2.0
Download Killer Facebook Creative Today!