Inc. Magazine Names Consumer Acquisition as one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- by Brian Bowman | August 16, 2020
- Facebook Advertising
- No Comments (0)
For the third year in a row, Inc. magazine has named Consumer Acquisition to its annual Inc. 5000 list, which recognizes the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment—its independent businesses. Intuit, Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft, Patagonia, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000.
Brian Bowman, CEO, and founder of Consumer Acquisition: “We are honored to make this distinguished list that has previously included such notable companies. Consumer Acquisition’s growth as an organization has only been achieved through the dedication of our team and partners, who are a credit to our continued success.”
Not only have the companies on the 2020 Inc. 5000 been very competitive within their markets, but the list as a whole shows staggering growth compared with prior lists as well. The 2020 Inc. 5000 achieved an incredible three-year average growth of over 500 percent and a median rate of 165 percent. The Inc. 5000’s aggregate revenue was $209 billion in 2019, accounting for over 1 million jobs over the past three years.
Additionally, the news of Consumer Acquisition being featured in Inc. Magazine Inc. 5000 list comes on the heels of Dustin Engel joining as President to lead the company into its next phase of growth. Engel brings proven experience in M&A, client services, and high-growth marketing and strategy for Fortune 500 brands.
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition is a technology-enabled marketing services company. It managed over $3 billion in creative and social ad spend for the world’s largest mobile games and apps. In addition, they provide a creative studio, user acquisition services, and self-service tools for Facebook and Google mobile app advertisers.
- For the first time, anyone who becomes a client will have access to FREE Facebook Creative Testing.
- You can remove the burden of A/B testing creative from your internal UA team.
- You cover the media fees and Consumer Acquisition’s world-class UA team will manage the media buying of creative split tests for FREE
(0% of spend) using our proven 3-step methodology detailed above.
- Check out our funny explainer video
- Contact: Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com if you would like to take advantage of this offer.
- Want to know which of your competitors’ video creative really drives their best performance?
- View +1,000,000 video ads from competitive apps and see which creatives work.
- To get full access to all FREE Creative Inspiration, please register for a free AdRules account or contact Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com for more information.
- Ever wonder how your mobile game or app KPIs perform vs industry benchmarks?
- Check out our Mobile App Industry Benchmarks dashboard and it is 100% FREE.
- See competitive KPIs like CTR, CPM, CPC, CPI, IPM, Conv%, country breakdowns, and more.
- To get full access to FREE industry benchmarks, please register for a free AdRules account or contact Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com for more information.