For the third year in a row, Inc. magazine has named Consumer Acquisition to its annual Inc. 5000 list, which recognizes the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment—its independent businesses. Intuit, Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft, Patagonia, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000.
Brian Bowman, CEO, and founder of Consumer Acquisition: “We are honored to make this distinguished list that has previously included such notable companies. Consumer Acquisition’s growth as an organization has only been achieved through the dedication of our team and partners, who are a credit to our continued success.”
Not only have the companies on the 2020 Inc. 5000 been very competitive within their markets, but the list as a whole shows staggering growth compared with prior lists as well. The 2020 Inc. 5000 achieved an incredible three-year average growth of over 500 percent and a median rate of 165 percent. The Inc. 5000’s aggregate revenue was $209 billion in 2019, accounting for over 1 million jobs over the past three years.
Additionally, the news of Consumer Acquisition being featured in Inc. Magazine Inc. 5000 list comes on the heels of Dustin Engel joining as President to lead the company into its next phase of growth. Engel brings proven experience in M&A, client services, and high-growth marketing and strategy for Fortune 500 brands.
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition is a technology-enabled marketing services company. It managed over $3 billion in creative and social ad spend for the world’s largest mobile games and apps. In addition, they provide a creative studio, user acquisition services, and self-service tools for Facebook and Google mobile app advertisers.
- We’re generating creative for Facebook, Google AC, TikTok, Snap, Applovin, IronSource, Unity, Vungle, and OTT platforms.
- Now Offering: ASO Creative Services (AppStore / Google Play): Logo Design, Screenshots (Portrait / Landscape), 0:30 Explainer Videos.
- Free Ad Intelligence: Free access to view over 1.75 million mobile app ads from competitive apps. Uncover which creatives drive performance for your competitors.
Want to know which of your competitors’ video creative really drive their best performance?
- View +1,000,000 video ads from competitive apps and see which creatives work.
- To get full access to all FREE Creative Inspiration, please register for a free AdRules account or contact your UA or Creative Manager at Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com for more information.
- We now support Facebook, Google AC, TikTok, Snap, Apple Search Ads.
- We will run media buying to test creative we deliver for a flat $5K / month fee with up to $50K /month in media managed on Facebook.
- In March, we’re adding Applovin, IronSource, Unity Ads, Vungle.
- Free Mobile App Industry Benchmarks: See how your mobile app KPIs perform vs industry benchmarks for these genres: gaming, entertainment, and eCommerce.
- See competitive KPIs like CTR, CPM, CPC, CPI, IPM, Conv%, country breakdowns, and more.
- Free access to AdRules for reporting, creative reporting, and creative uploading on Facebook, Google AC/YouTube, and TikTok. Coming Early February: Snap & Apple Search Ads.
- To get full access to FREE industry benchmarks, please register for a free AdRules account or contact Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com for more information.
Like Our A/B Testing? Check Out Our Whitepapers!