The creative marketplace is first to offer ad design services for both Facebook ads and Google’s Universal App Campaigns.
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – November 13, 2017 – ConsumerAcquisition.com, a Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner offers the world’s first end-to-end user acquisition platform, today announced that Google is now available as a channel in its Creative Marketplace. For the first time, advertisers can access high performance videos, images and ad copy from a unified creative marketplace that engages video editors, designers and ad copy writers for Facebook, Instagram and Google universal app campaign designs.
Brian Bowman, CEO of Consumer Acquisition, said: “Since launching our Creative Marketplace in the summer, we’ve received tremendous interest from advertisers encouraging us to support the creation of videos and images for Google’s universal app campaigns (UAC). Today, we’re thrilled to announce our full support for Google’s UAC campaigns. With UAC, an advertiser can reach the right people across all of Google’s largest properties like Google Search, Google Play, YouTube and the Google Display Network — all from one campaign.”
Consumer Acquisition’s proprietary Creative Marketplace offers creative innovation at scale through access to a global network of video editors, designers and ad copy writers. Advertisers write a creative brief or collaborate with a concierge service for brief writing and creative management, and then receive videos, images and ad copy ready for testing. After launching selected creatives, performance reports automatically identify poor performers and recommend new ad creative launches. Additionally, the platform offers enhanced reporting capabilities by rolling up data across creatives elements and drilling down to uncover meaningful insights and robust ad building capabilities.
Bowman continued, “It’s imperative for our advertisers to launch and test creatives continuously on the two largest online advertising platforms: Facebook and Google. The ability to achieve and sustain return on ad spend (ROAS) is largely driven by an advertiser’s creative testing process – and we make this easy through our Creative Marketplace.”
About Consumer Acquisition
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition is a badged Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner that offers the world’s first end-to-end user acquisition platform with a Creative Marketplace for Google and Facebook and an AI-powered automation and action-based reporting for Facebook Advertisers. The company has acquired over 100 million app installs and leads for Glu Mobile, Checkout51, EBATES, Lucktastic, Brainwell and many others.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Google® is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Kate Pietrelli for Consumer Acquisition
Come see us at:
- GamesBeat Summit 2018: attending Berkeley, CA 4/9 and 4/10
- Mobile Apps Unlocked Vegas 2018: speaking / exhibiting.Check out our MGM penthouse-happy hour 4/24 @ 5pm!
- Facebook Developer Conference F8: Attending
- Pocket Gamer Connects, San Francisco 5/14 and 5/15
- Mobile Growth Forum: The Future of User Acquisition: Creative Marketplaces, Dynamic Creative & UA Bots
- Casual Connect 2018 Disneyland: spoke & exhibited
- Mobile Growth Summit: Speaking, Wednesday, February 7, Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Social Media Strategies Summit: Speaking Thursday, February 8 @ 11:00, Marines Memorial Club & Hotel (609 Sutter, San Francisco)
- Game Developers Conference 2018 San Francisco: 3/22,
- Happy Hour 4-6pm at the W Hotel main lobby and wine tasting & dinner at Fang’s restaurant at 6 pm. Please email Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com if you can make it
Interested in our work? Contact us today!
Sign Up to Our Creative Marketplace Today