Offering Full Access To Creative Research & Ad Management Software to Help Workers At Home
- by Brian Bowman | April 22, 2020
- No Comments (0)
We’re offering full access to creative research and ad management software to help workers at home. While most of us are required to work from home, we understand this may bring inefficiencies to your regular way of optimizing Facebook and Google ads and performing creative research.
We would like to help make working from home a little easier. Starting today, advertisers have full access to AdRules creative research and competitive benchmarks and all new advertisers have full access to our full AdRules platform to automate and streamline Facebook and Google media buying through July 31, 2020.*
Full Access To AdRules
Our AdRules self-service platform uses workflow automation to help you build ads quickly and improve reporting capabilities over Facebook and Google’s native tools. AdRules makes it easy for you to discover creative trends and quickly launch new ads to keep creative concepts flowing.
Our in-house Creative Studio has produced over 300,000 creatives and we’ve managed over $3 billion in social advertising spend. As a result, we can deliver ad creative at scale for your campaigns.
Here are some of the features you can explore:
- See Over 500,000 Videos From Other Facebook and Google AC Advertisers
- Build Your Own Competitor List, See Their Video Ads And Sort Creatives By Impression & Network
- See How Your KPIs Compare To Your Competitors: CPC, CPI, CTR, CPM, ROAS, Bidding Strategies, Audience & Country Targeting, Creative, and More.
- Full Facebook Bidding: App Event Optimization, Value And Min ROAS
- Robust Creative Analytics and Ad Building To Automate Workflow For Facebook & Google.
- What’s Hot In Q2 2020? Check Out Cur Creative Strategy Decks!
- View Unified KPIs In One Dashboard, Facebook, Instagram, Google, MMPs And First-Party BI Data
- MMPs We Support: Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch, Kochava, Singular and Tenjin
Let’s make working from home a little easier and more productive together. Please follow this link for more information, AdRules FREE Until July 31, 2020.
*Some restrictions apply.