ConsumerAcquisition.com, a badged Facebook & Instagram marketing partner today announced free access to AdRules advanced free reporting platform to enhance the capabilities of Facebook’s Ad Manager and Power Editor.
January 17, 2017, San Francisco, California
Consumer Acquisition’s self-service ad management technology, AdRules, now offers free reporting and recommended ad launches to Facebook mobile app advertisers. Brian Bowman, CEO of Consumer Acquisition, said, “for the millions of Facebook & Instagram advertisers — big and small — looking for better reporting, insights, and recommendations to improve their advertising performance, we are now offering our AdRules advanced reporting platform for free.”
FREE reporting and ad recommendations enhance Facebook’s Ad Manager and Power Editor capabilities:
- Receive automatic recommendations to replace poor performing creatives
- Discover net-new audiences and creative combinations based on performance, app genre, affinity, and competition
- Clean and simple graphs and data available on both smartphones and desktops
- See rolled-up data across creatives and drill down to uncover the insights that matter most
- Create unlimited custom metrics like ROI, ROAS, ARPU and upload data for in-app or offline events
- Automated real-time insights with data updated as frequently as every 15 minutes
- Multiple users and many Facebook advertising accounts supported
- Save and share custom reporting views across teams or sent to your inbox
- Built-in reporting templates for a quick start
- Facebook SDK along with Adjust and Appsflyer integration for mobile advertisers
Consumer Acquisition (www.consumeracquisition.com)
Consumer Acquisition is a badged Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner that provides self-service ad technology and full-service management and creative services for mobile games and apps. We have acquired over 50 million app installs and leads. For companies like Glu Mobile, Checkout51, Sunbasket, PlayStudios, Game Show Network, Brainwell, Ford Motor Company, and others. AdRules is available to all advertisers for a 30-day free trial and now offers FREE reporting to enhance Facebook’s native tools capabilities.