February 2022 Mobile App UA and Creative Roundup
Our February 2022, Mobile App UA and Creative Roundup brings you expert guidance on TikTok mobile advertiser updates, best practices for programmatic dynamic creative optimization, and our newest white paper: 200+ Mobile App Ad Concepts for TikTok, Facebook, and Google — 2022 Edition. To save your creative team time, we’re sharing dozens of ad concepts for five top mobile app categories: mobile games, dating apps, mobile streaming apps, fintech apps, and subscription apps.
Google announced they are launching “a multi-year initiative to build the Privacy Sandbox on Android, with the goal of introducing new, more private advertising solutions.” But don’t panic. Read why we trust they’ll continue to look out for mobile advertisers.
In addition, we are hiring across all departments for fully-remote positions! Find out how working remotely has immense advantages for work-life balance, productivity, cost savings, and more.
As the mobile advertising ecosystem has evolved, we have focused on being a reliable source of mobile app industry insights and trends. Continue reading today’s post to see our creative work and learn how to minimize IDFA’s negative impact.
See Our Creative Work in 30 Seconds
UA and Creative Trends in February 2022
Google announced they are launching “a multi-year initiative to build the Privacy Sandbox on Android, with the goal of introducing new, more private advertising solutions.” We are here to say: don’t panic.
TikTok For Business has quietly released some new features to help UA and creative teams improve TikTok ad performance. Get insider details on fresh UA tactics, like App Retargeting, Sneak Peek! Hashtag Behavior Targeting, and TikTok Media Buying Model.
Increase relevance and personalize messaging for each stage of the customer journey. See how programmatic can drive engagement by meeting the needs of a user at different points of the funnel.
Understand why remote work is here to stay. Uncover the benefits of remote work for employees and employers, and see how employees thrive in distributed teams.
Read our Case Study to see how we developed a 30-second CGI game trailer, 50 original concepts, and over 150 videos for Switchcraft to bring high-value players to the game.
Structure your media buying with proven best practices using our Media Buying Model. Mobile apps can leverage a combination of UA strategies and campaign parameters to develop a robust testing harness for ongoing mobile campaigns across social platforms.
Over 200 Mobile App Add Concepts
Get inspiration from over 200 mobile app ad concepts to develop and test! Overcome creative slumps with our newest white paper: 200+ Mobile App Ad Concepts for TikTok, Facebook, and Google — 2022 Edition.
To save your creative team time, we’re sharing dozens of ad concepts for five top mobile app categories: mobile games, dating apps, mobile streaming apps, fintech apps, and subscription apps.
Download the Ad Concept Model whitepaper, it is a collaborative communication framework that:
- Details our creative approach
- Ensures creative aligns with your target audience
- Provides a platform for ongoing concept development
- Tracks progress through evolving creative concepts
- Documents creative concepts to be explored next
Programmatic Best Practices
Is your target customer standing at a bus stop or stuck in rush hour traffic? Or both, depending on the day? Programmatic advertising lets you meet your audience exactly where they are— in the funnel or out in the world.
- Get insights into dynamic creative optimization
- Leverage external data sources and tailor messaging to weather or local trends
- See which programmatic platforms work best at each stage in the customer journey
As dynamic advertising has become a standard tool for data-driven marketing, dynamic creative optimization (DCO) is a critical capability to drive higher performance. DCO leverages machine learning for real-time media buying to deliver the best possible creative at the right time. Ads are customized and changed in relation to a user’s past behavior or current situation with individual components of an ad personalized in real-time.
We now offer Programmatic through Brainlabs! Contact us at Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com to discuss the benefits of adding Programmatic to your marketing mix.
GameMakers Podcast: Ad Concept Model
They discussed how Zynga “leaves no stone unturned” when developing creative concepts, tying personas to user intent, and how the Ad Concept Model helps generate winning ad creative with a structured process.
Join Our Team!
We are hiring across all departments for fully-remote positions! Read our blog post to see how working remotely has immense advantages for work-life balance, productivity, cost savings, and more.
Our employees with families appreciate having the flexibility to attend their children’s events or family appointments as they need to. Employees who love to travel enjoy working from anywhere they like. Working with us, night owls and early birds all have a chance to thrive. And everyone benefits from working with people from different cultures and different perspectives.
- Director of User Acquisition (Global – Remote)
- Senior Manager, User Acquisition (Global- Remote)
- Digital Media Buying Coordinator (Global – Remote)
- Director of Client Services (Global – Remote)
- Junior Creative Director (Global – Remote)
- After Effects / Animator (Global – Remote)
- Illustrator (Global – Remote)
- Product Manager, Engineering (Global – Remote)
- Content Writer, Corporate (Global – Remote)
- Marketing Coordinator, Corporate (Global – Remote)
- Sales and Marketing Manager, Corporate (Global – Remote)
- Creative Strategist (Global – Remote)
Consumer Acquisition in the News
- Business In Asia | Dating Apps Creative Trends
- Street Fight: The Business of Location | Programmatic Best Practices: Dynamic Creative Optimization
- Total Retail | Mobile App Advertising Trends to Watch in 2022
- The Wise Marketer | UA Formula to Beat Facebook Creative Fatigue: Consumer Acquisition’s Ad Concept Model
More Creative Trends
- Dating Apps
- Streaming Apps
- Mobile App Subscriptions
- Fashion & Style
- Hidden Object
- Casual RPG
- Word Games
- January 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- December 2021: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- Apple Anti-Competitive Behavior
- Q4 Update: Creative Testing Best Practices
- TikTok Creative Hot Tips for Fall
- October 2021: Facebook UA and Creative Roundup
- September 2021: Smoking Hot UA Tips
- August 2021: Facebook UA and Creative Roundup
- Life of Facebook Creative Infographic
- Facebook Creative Fatigue
- Player Profiles & User Motivations
- Better, Faster, Cheaper – Facebook Asset Production & Agile Shoots
- Breakthrough Creative for Facebook Ads
- The Definitive Guide to Unity & Unreal Engine Gameplay Capture
- App Store Optimization Essentials
For more information on the UA trends we will be watching in 2022, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.