Our managed services bundle together media buying, creative development and testing, reporting, and ultimately, campaign execution. These services are designed for companies looking to scale their direct response advertising on Facebook, Google, TikTok, Instagram, Snap, and Apple Search Ads.
Learn More About Our Managed Services
What are the benefits of your managed services?
- Campaign management across key social advertising channels, including Facebook, Google App Campaign, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, and Apple Search Ads
- All-inclusive media buying, creative strategy, and production
- We benchmark & collaborate with internal UA teams
- We offer tiered managed services to businesses of all sizes
- Free Advanced Reporting: View KPIs from multiple sources in one dashboard: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, Apple Search Ads and Google App Campaign, mobile measurement partners, and client’s BI data.
- Creative Analytics: See rolled-up data across elements and drill down to uncover insights and recommendations to stay ahead of creative fatigue or audience saturation
What is your pricing for managed services?
As the app ecosystem is growing with companies in all stages (startup, midsize, and enterprise), Consumer Acquisition launched a new tiered model of managed services to address the wide range of needs across all sized companies. Managed services offer media buying, campaign optimization, and access to an elite in-house creative team. The team has vast experience in storytelling, animation, visual effects, video production and full post-production, and user acquisition. Service tiers include:
Fully Managed Services
We offer three different tiers of managed services:
- Fully Managed Services: Social advertiser spending is less than $100,000 per month with many creative demands. The fees for this are 15% of spend or $15,000/month, whichever amount is greater. The term is 90 days for unlimited video and image production. We also offer discounts if spend exceeds $100,000 a month.
- Managed SMB: Designed for social advertisers who spend less than $50,000 per month. This helps those seeking guidance with user acquisition and creative production. Our fees are 15% of spend or $15,000/month, whichever is greater. But we also offer discounts if spend exceeds $100,000 per month. The term is 90 days, and we bundle unlimited video and image production which is necessary to achieve and sustain scale. Also, any additional creative is available for an incremental fee.
- Managed Startup: This tier is designed for true startups who need to get their ads working on Facebook and are spending up to $25,000 per month. So, if you are looking for a quick 30-day test to experiment with Facebook ads, this is the plan for you. We use your creative and then cut our usual rates for creative by 50% for the first ten videos.
Okay, we have signed a managed services agreement – what’s next?
After contract signing, a Creative Lead and User Acquisition Lead will be assigned to your account as primary contacts.
- Connect your Facebook account through Facebook Business Manager, we will provide instructions.
- Connect your mobile measurement partner to us, we will provide instructions.
- Complete the kickoff doc we will provide, this will guide our first discovery call
- Create a dedicated Google Drive directory to centralize communication and file sharing.
- Develop a Google kickoff doc for you to share information about your app/site.
- Start a shared Slack channel for real-time intraday communication.
- For managed service clients, we will perform both a media buying audit and a creative audit and competitor analysis, then generate a media buying strategy and creative strategy. Finally, we will schedule a meeting to present our findings to make sure we are headed in the right initial direction.
- Present 3 competitive ads on the call to discuss concepts, look and feel to get buy-in before developing creative.
- Provide AdRules reporting access, so you have real-time access to our performance.
- Create default AdRules reports so you do not have to learn our UI.
- We will launch our initial campaigns/ad sets using your best videos/audiences and images to establish a baseline. Most likely we will also set up our first ad copy tests.
- While that is happening, we will create initial videos and provide them to you for review and feedback. Once approved, we will run a/b tests to establish their performance.
The above process typically takes between 5-7 days.
Check Out Our Blockbuster Creative!
What comes next?
As we work through the creative & media buying strategy doc, we conduct calls to discuss what works/what did not work and adjust.
The strategy docs are constantly updated/modified based on performance, network changes, and other external factors.
Do you document your creative best practices?
Absolutely, check out our Facebook and Google App Campaign best practice whitepaper.
What is your experience in Gaming?
In gaming, we have never lost!
With 8 years of success for every major gaming company, we have competed against major Facebook Marketing Partners, and out of more than 60 head-to-head competitions, we have never lost.
We are driving UA for Glu, Matchington Mansion, Playtika, Ubisoft, Wooga, LBC, Redemption Games, WGames, Qublix, A Thinking Ape, and many others.
In addition, we are driving creative for JamCity, VGW, Playstudio, GSN, and Kuuhuub titles.
Key Case Studies:
- DesignHome Case Study
- Deer Hunter Case Study
- Gordon Ramsay Case Study
- Cooking Dash Case Study
- MeowMatch Case Study
- GSN Casino and Solitaire
- MobilityWare Hot Streaks Casino Case Study
- Lucktastic Case Study
- Iron Maiden Case Study
- WinView Games RMG Case Study
Will you use your Facebook account or ours?
We always use your account, so you maintain ownership of the account history and the billing relationship with Facebook and Google.
Why do you want access to our main Facebook account to do a creative audit and how do you get started?
Ideally, your FB account(s) are connected so we can perform a creative audit and media buying audit to see what has worked and what has not.
Based on the creative history, we put together a creative strategy tied to your media budget for testing.
Assuming a Facebook, Google, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, or and Apple Search Ads account is already running, we start by restructuring your account into best practices. We launch ads using your best-performing ads to establish a baseline. We then perform ad copy tests first and while those tests are running, we generate creative briefs internally, send those briefs to our editors, and provide internal feedback — once ready, we send them to you for feedback.
The number of creatives generated is tied to your available budget and the size of the audience.
You provide feedback through our creative studio UI, once approved it is ready to launch or download.
Based on metrics, we iterate on designs and modify strategy.
What attribution partners do you support?
We fully support Appsflyer, Adjust, Branch, Kochava, Singular, and Tenjin. We also allow data to be imported into our UI.
How often will we get reporting?
You will have access to our AdRules reporting platform. Data is updated every 15 minutes, and it works on your cell phone.
We will also conduct bi-weekly (1x every 2 weeks) client calls where we review all data (media & creative) in detail and discuss the winners and losers.
Why do you require a minimum monthly fee vs. percentage of spend?
Agreements that are the only percentage of spend are a tremendous risk.
If we only charged by a percentage of spend, you could ask us to design 20 videos, we deliver, and you immediately kill the relationship and take the creative internal or to an external company to have them run it. As a result, we would have heavily invested and then lost our ability to recoup the investment through media buying.
The first couple of months on a new account are always the most challenging.
There is a minimum fee, so we can do heavy creative strategy and testing, train Facebook’s and Google’s algorithm, and profitably scale through our proven iterative testing method.
Finally, we want to make sure both sides view the engagement as a relationship and process, and we both invest and commit.
Do you allow early termination from your main managed services agreement?
The first couple of months on a new account are always the most challenging.
Our relationships are a minimum of 90 days, so we have time to do heavy creative strategy and testing. We also have time to train Facebook’s and Google’s algorithms and profitably scale through our proven iterative testing method.
Allowing agreements to be paused at any time means we would have to oversubscribe our user acquisition team with extra jobs just in case an account pause.
As such, we do not allow our contracts to be paused, this makes capacity planning very difficult (to our benefit).
For your benefit, we never take on too much work to make sure that our UA team can focus on your business and deliver results.
Net-net – 90 days is our contractual term.
If we start in the middle of the month, do I pay your full minimum spend for your managed services?
If we start in the middle of the month, we will end in the middle of the month 90 days from the start day.
Said differently, our agreements are 90 days and cannot be paused or canceled.
We make our minimum relationships 90 days, so we have time to train Facebook’s algorithm, iterate on creative with data and profitably scale through testing.
Although, we do not allow our contracts to be paused, as that makes capacity planning very difficult for us. However, the benefits to you are that we never take on too much work to make sure that our UA team can focus on your business. Also, the minimum term allows us some comfort knowing we have revenue coming in. But, if we were to allow agreements to be paused at any time, we would have to oversubscribe the team just in case an account was to pause. So, we do not want to do that as we believe it hurts your performance and is more difficult on our internal team too.
Check Out Our Work
$150 million in monthly ad spend provides us a broad view into creative and UA trends. Specifically across Facebook, Google, Instagram, TikTok, Snap, and Apple Search Ads. This enables us to cost-effectively benchmark and improves the financial performance from user acquisition.
Read our blog post, UA Media Buying Model, and see how it works in tandem with our Ad Concept Model. Learn the media buying best practice strategies for Facebook Android, Facebook iOS SKAN, Google, and TikTok.