Consumer Acquisition attended Mobile Growth Forum, Seattle, the World’s Premium Mobile Games Event on October 24 and 25 in 2017. Consequently, hundreds of leading figures from top gaming companies, leading publishers, and influential indies attended. Hence, all for a chance to meet each other.
Most noteworthy, Consumer Acquisition joined MGF as a diamond sponsor and speaker. In addition, Brian Bowman, our CEO, discussed The Future of User Acquisition. As a result, in his talk, Brian explained how crowdsourcing creatives, Facebook’s creative optimization, and UA bots are drastically changing the user acquisition landscape. And, he explained how to make the best of these changes. Finally, Brian shared several creative ideas to extend an ad’s life. Also, he offered the best practices on running Facebook agency competitions.
We’re also attending:
- Mobile Growth Summit: Speaking, Wednesday, February 7, Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Social Media Strategies Summit: Speaking Thursday, February 8 @ 11:00, Marines Memorial Club & Hotel (609 Sutter, San Francisco)
- Game Developers Conference 2018 San Francisco: 3/22,
- Happy Hour 4-6pm at the W Hotel main lobby and wine tasting & dinner at Fang’s restaurant at 6 pm. Please email Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com if you can make it
- GamesBeat Summit 2018: attending Berkeley, CA 4/9 and 4/10
- Mobile Apps Unlocked Vegas 2018: speaking / exhibiting.
- Check out our MGM penthouse-happy hour 4/24 @ 5 pm!
- Facebook Developer Conference F8: Attending
- Pocket Gamer Connects, San Francisco 5/14 and 5/15
- Mobile Growth Forum: The Future of User Acquisition: Creative Marketplaces, Dynamic Creative & UA Bots
- Casual Connect 2018 Disneyland: spoke & exhibited
Interested in our work? Contact us today!
Sign Up to Our Creative Marketplace Today