Brian Bowman reveals the secrets to achieve and sustain profitable mobile app user acquisition from Facebook and Google
- by Rafaela Baquero | November 6, 2017
- Facebook Advertising
- Mobile App Installs
- Instagram Advertising
- Comment (1)
Because Mobile app advertising is constantly changing, as a result, what is effective today is irrelevant tomorrow. Hence, in this video, hear the best practices for profitable mobile app user acquisition growth. In addition, learn how emerging techniques like Creative Studios, dynamic creative testing, and UA Bots driven by machine learning, are altering the industry as we know it today.
In addition, learn best practices for profitable customer acquisition growth. Also, learn emerging techniques to help generate high-quality user growth while maintaining effective performance. And, consequently, drive profitability to achieve financial goals.
We’re also attending:
- Mobile Growth Summit: Speaking, Wednesday, February 7, Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Social Media Strategies Summit: Speaking, Thursday, February 8 @ 11:00, Marines Memorial Club & Hotel (609 Sutter, San Francisco)
- Game Developers Conference 2018 San Francisco: 3/22,
- Happy Hour 4-6pm at the W Hotel main lobby and wine tasting & dinner at Fang’s restaurant at 6 pm. Please email Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com if you can make it
- GamesBeat Summit 2018: attending Berkeley, CA 4/9 and 4/10
- Mobile Apps Unlocked Vegas 2018: speaking / exhibiting. Check out our MGM penthouse-happy hour 4/24 @ 5 pm!
- Facebook Developer Conference F8: Attending
- Pocket Gamer Connects, San Francisco 5/14 and 5/15
Plus, Past Events
- Mobile Growth Forum: The Future of User Acquisition: Creative Marketplaces, Dynamic Creative & UA Bots
- Casual Connect 2018 Disneyland: spoke & exhibited
Interested in our work? Contact us today!