April 2022 Mobile App UA and Creative Roundup
Drama drives profitable UA. Our April 2022, Mobile App UA and Creative Roundup shares insights into how dramatic storytelling works across app genres to drive installs. Just like Lily’s Garden or Merge Mansions, story-based episodic ads are increasingly popular for app marketers. Similarly, see how cinematic ad creative attracts paying players at record rates for mobile RPG Genshin Impact. And make the most of your best video assets with our cheat sheet infographic on ad specs that work across TikTok, Snapchat, and Reels.
As a follow-up to last month’s UGC white paper, I’d like to invite you to our 4/28 Webinar: Increase Ad Engagement with Influencers and UGC for TikTok, Snapchat, and Reels. Discover how to efficiently incorporate micro-influencers and user-generated content into your multi-channel app marketing.
This month we celebrated our 9-year anniversary as a company and are thrilled to enter our tenth year with the support of Brainlabs. Want to discuss our full suite of mobile app marketing services? Let’s talk!
See Our Live Action and CG Creative Work
UA and Creative Trends in April 2022
From file types to creative filters, find out which ad specs ensure proper optimization and improve video ad results across media channels.
Every game genre can drive viral installs with episodic ads and deliver the promise of “to be continued…” Discover the pitfalls and pointers from our team of Hollywood storytellers and animators.
Mobile RPG Genshin Impact attracts high-value spenders by capitalizing on key consumer drives with high-quality animated cutscenes and cinematics.
See how influencer and UGC ads increase conversions, get insight into the growing UGC Market, and discover UGC advertising trends.
UGC on TikTok, Snapchat, and Instagram is driving profitable UA across all app categories and presents a massive opportunity for marketers.
As advertising ecosystems increase Paid Search automation, Responsive Search Ads are a critical capability to drive higher performance.
Infographic: Video Ad Specs That Work on TikTok, Reels & Snapchat
TikTok, Snapchat, and Reels are increasingly popular channels for contextual video ads, particularly for mobile games. But testing new channels and mastering their respective formats can be daunting, especially for a UA team with limited creative resources. Check out the infographic to maximize your efficiency with video assets that work across channels without extra revisions.
Upcoming Webinar in April 2022
Register for our 4/28 Webinar: Increase Ad Engagement with Influencers and UGC
Discover how to efficiently incorporate influencers and UGC into multi-channel app marketing and drive mobile ad engagement across all app categories.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Common mistakes in influencer and UGC ad creation
- Influencer and UGC ad effectiveness
- Leveraging video assets across TikTok, Snapchat, and Reels
- Influencer advertising creative trends
- Motivational triggers for UGC ads
- The growing influencer market
From micro-influencers and reaction videos to captions and meta-commentary, UGC ads across social networks— and on TikTok in particular— are a critical part of any successful growth marketing strategy. Bring your questions!
Join Our Team!
We are hiring across all departments for global, remote positions! Since our founding, we have been fully remote and thrived in this model for nine years! We have proven how working remotely has immense advantages for both employees and employers alike. Come work with us as we enter our 10th year with the support of Brainlabs!
- User Acquisition, Senior Manager
- Group Account Director, Client Services
- Junior Creative Director
- Engineering Product Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager, Corporate
Consumer Acquisition in the News
- Game Developer Magazine | How Genshin Impact Attracts US Spenders With Cinematic Ads Mobile RPG and Open World UA Creative Trends
- Social Media Today | 20 UGC Advertising Stats & Trends You Need To Know In 2022 [Infographic]
- URL4ever | 20 UGC Advertising Stats & Trends You Need To Know In 2022 [Infographic]
- Business of Apps | User-generated content ads outperform conventional ads by up to 50%
- Drunk on Social | 20 UGC Advertising Stats and Trends To Know in 2022
- Brand Knew Mag | The User-Generated Content Advertising Ecosystem [Infographic]
- MarketingProfs | What do marketers need to know about user-generated content (UGC) advertising?
- Social Media Today | Video Specs That Work Across All Channels [Infographic]
- World Tech News | Video Specs That Work Across All Channels [Infographic]
- URL4ever | Video Specs That Work Across All Channels [Infographic]
- Drunk on Social | Video Specs for All Channels
Check Out Our Creative Reels!
More Creative Trends
- Healthcare Apps
- Productivity Apps
- Dating Apps
- Streaming Apps
- Mobile App Subscriptions
- Fashion & Style
- Hidden Object
- Casual RPG
- Word Games
- March 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- February 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- January 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- December 2021: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- Apple Anti-Competitive Behavior
- Q4 Update: Creative Testing Best Practices
- TikTok Creative Hot Tips for Fall
- October 2021: Facebook UA and Creative Roundup
- September 2021: Smoking Hot UA Tips
- August 2021: Facebook UA and Creative Roundup
- Life of Facebook Creative Infographic
- Facebook Creative Fatigue
- Player Profiles & User Motivations
- Better, Faster, Cheaper – Facebook Asset Production & Agile Shoots
- Breakthrough Creative for Facebook Ads
- The Definitive Guide to Unity & Unreal Engine Gameplay Capture
- App Store Optimization Essentials
For more information on the UA trends we will be watching in 2022, please contact email@example.com.