AdRules, the Social Ad Platform For Mobile Apps
- by Brian Bowman | February 9, 2016
- Facebook Advertising
- Comments (3)
ConsumerAcquisition Delivers AdRulesTM, the Social Advertising Platform For Mobile Apps
Facebook and Instagram advertising simplified by AdRulesTM
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 9, 2016 – ConsumerAcquisition, a social technology company helping brands, direct response advertisers and agencies achieve performance at scale with Facebook mobile app install advertising announced the launch of AdRulesTM – a social ads platform designed to simplify mobile app advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
“ConsumerAcquisition has spent the past twelve months building a social ad platform to help our customers achieve the best possible return on their Facebook ad spend,” said Brian Bowman, CEO and Founder, ConsumerAcquisition. “AdRules brings a data-driven process to mobile app advertising, answering the needs of brands for software that is easy to use, accessible from a smartphone or desktop and delivers best-in-class results.”
AdRules offers each Facebook advertiser the ability to customize how the software works without writing code, delivering a solution tailored to meet the unique needs of mobile businesses. An advertiser can simply move a slider to choose between minimizing cost or maximizing volume. For the advanced users, there is a fully-transparent and editable algorithm that manages ads around the clock. ConsumerAcquistion currently offers an unprecedented free 30-day trial of AdRules with a low monthly fee starting at $249 following the 30-day trial.
Additional benefits AdRules provides include:
- Lightning-Fast Reporting – AdRules user interface loads most reports in milliseconds, delivering real-time decisions on how ads are performing. AdRules provides access to a variety of reports unavailable with Facebook Ads Manager, including hourly performance and creative performance rolled up across many ads and audiences updated every 15 minutes.
- Bulk Creation Tools – Save time by launching and a/b testing hundreds of ads with just a few clicks. AdRules supports all mobile ad-building features in Facebook Power Editor, with enhancements that allow advertisers to create a high volume of ads very quickly. In addition to ad building, AdRules offers bulk creation tools for custom and look-alike audiences, saving advertisers time on campaign management.
- Mobile First – AdRules is designed for smartphones and desktops allowing advertisers to stay on top of their business while on the go, giving teams the ability to “check in” from any device.
- Data Integration – Easily upload data for downstream events or offline events not captured by Facebook’s SDK. With custom events, advertisers can boost ROI by analyzing the metrics that matter most to them while optimizing ad performance for those metrics.
About Consumer Acquisition
ConsumerAcquisition, a social advertising technology company with fully managed services, has acquired more than 40 million mobile app users on Facebook and Instagram. It offers AdRules™, a Facebook ad platform, to help brands, direct response advertisers and agencies achieve performance at scale with Facebook and Instagram advertising.
Ketner Group PR + Marketing (for Consumer Acquisition)