TikTok has added first- and third-party cookies to their Pixel. Facebook introduced new creative fatigue guidance to recover ad performance sooner. And in-game advertising is gaining traction among non-gaming companies. Read this May 2022 roundup of platform updates and creative trends for mobile app marketers.
Questions? Let’s meet up at MAU Vegas! Our team will be at MGM Conference Center Booth #410 or come see our talk with Zynga and Jam City at 2 pm Weds: The UA Formula to Beat the 95% Creative Failure Rate. We are looking forward to connecting with the mobile app community in person! Not attending? Feel free to schedule a call with me to discuss your creative strategy.
May 2022 Mobile App UA and Creative Roundup
Check Out Our 3D Animation & Live Action Creative
UA and Creative Trends in May 2022
TikTok recently released several new UA tools to help marketers improve performance including first- and third-party cookies, a new contextual advertising solution, and a platform for trending topics.
Advertisers, publishers, and mobile gamers all love rewarded video ads. Discover why in-game advertising is gaining traction among non-gaming companies.
See why in-game ads have proven benefits for advertisers seeking contextual placement, brand-safe environments, and captive audiences.
Facebook Ads Manager introduces new creative fatigue guidance that alerts when ads are predicted to fatigue so advertisers can recover performance sooner.
From file types to creative filters, find out which ad specs ensure proper optimization and improve video ad results across media channels.
Every game genre can drive viral installs with episodic ads and deliver the promise of “to be continued…” Discover the pitfalls and pointers from our team of Hollywood storytellers and animators.
Infographic: In-Game Advertising Trends
From viewer receptivity to different ad formats, check out our newest infographic to see how in-game advertising continues to grow across industries.
Join Our Team!
We are hiring across all departments! We have been fully remote since our founding and we’ve thrived in this model for nine years. Come work with us as we enter our 10th year with the support of Brainlabs!
- User Acquisition, Senior Manager
- Director of User Acquisition
- Group Account Director, Client Services
- Junior Creative Director
- Engineering Product Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager, Corporate
- After Effects / Animator
Consumer Acquisition in the News
- Recruiter.com | How to Improve Productivity and Work-life Balance with a Fully Remote and Distributed Team
- Hispanic Ad | 2022 Guide to In-Game Advertising Trends [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Business of Apps | 77% of gamers will watch an in-game ad to get discount
- The Wise Marketer | [Infographic] 2022 Guide to In-Game Advertising Trends
Check Out Our Creative Reels!
More Creative Trends
- Healthcare Apps
- Productivity Apps
- Dating Apps
- Streaming Apps
- Mobile App Subscriptions
- Fashion & Style
- Hidden Object
- Casual RPG
- Word Games
- April 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- How Genshin Impact Attracts US Spenders with Cinematic Ads
- March 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- Influencer Marketing and UGC Advertising in 2022 Infographic
- TikTok UGC Ads Creative Guide
- Paid Search Best Practices: Responsive Search Ads
- Snapchat UA Hot Tips and Updates for March 2022
- February 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
- Programmatic Best Practices: Dynamic Creative Optimization
- January 2022: Mobile App UA Creative Roundup
For more information on the UA trends we will be watching in 2022, please contact email@example.com.