Consumer Acquisition spoke at the MGF Seattle, the World’s Premium Mobile Games Event taking place this October 24th and 25th 2017, where hundreds of leading figures from top gaming companies, leading publishers and influential indies attend for a chance to meet each other.
Consumer Acquisition joined MGF as a diamond sponsor and speaker. Brian Bowman, our CEO, discussed The Future of User Acquisition. In his talk, Brian explained how crowdsourcing creatives, Facebook’s dynamic creative optimization, and UA bots are drastically changing the user acquisition landscape and how to make the best of these changes. Furthermore, Brian shared several creative ideas to extend an ad’s life, and he offered best practices on running agency competitions.
We’re also attending:
- Mobile Growth Summit: Speaking, Wednesday February 7, Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Social Media Strategies Summit: Speaking Thursday, February 8 @ 11:00, Marines Memorial Club & Hotel (609 Sutter, San Francisco)
- Game Developers Conference 2018 San Francisco: 3/22,
- Happy Hour 4-6pm at the W Hotel main lobby and wine tasting & dinner at Fang’s restaurant at 6pm. Please email Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com if you can make it
- GamesBeat Summit 2018: attending Berkeley, CA 4/9 and 4/10
- Mobile Apps Unlocked Vegas 2018: speaking / exhibiting.
- Check out our MGM penthouse-happy hour 4/24 @ 5pm!
- Facebook Developer Conference F8: Attending
- Pocket Gamer Connects, San Francisco 5/14 and 5/15
- Mobile Growth Forum: The Future of User Acquisition: Creative Marketplaces, Dynamic Creative & UA Bots
- Casual Connect 2018 Disneyland: spoke & exhibited