We were at Casual Connect 2018 at Disneyland Hotel where we joined the most respected thought leaders in the game industry from companies such as Disney Consumer Products & Interactive Media, Netmarble US, Ubisoft, Oculus VR among others, in sharing and discussing insights and latest trends within the industry.
In addition to participating as a Platinum Sponsor, our CEO Brian Bowman and our CMO Tom Young joined Rich Jones from Facebook to speak about the future of user acquisition. Brian discussed the importance of creative in driving mobile app advertising performance, introducing our Creative Marketplace, and explaining its benefits to advertisers.
Rich shared Facebook’s own creative best practices, he discussed common challenges with video production, and provided design tips for effective videos. Tom focused on Ad testing, best practices and hypothesis, and how to take advantage of Facebook’s DCO. Brian ended the talk with exciting predictions about the future of user acquisition: Machine Learning and User Acquisition Bots. Watch the entire presentation below.
We’re also attending:
- Game Developers Conference 2018 San Francisco: 3/22,
- Happy Hour 4-6pm at the W Hotel main lobby and wine tasting & dinner at Fang’s restaurant at 6pm. Please email Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com if you can make it
- GamesBeat Summit 2018: attending Berkeley, CA 4/9 and 4/10
- Mobile Apps Unlocked Vegas 2018: speaking / exhibiting.
- Check out our MGM penthouse-happy hour 4/24 @ 5pm!
- Facebook Developer Conference F8: Attending
- Pocket Gamer Connects, San Francisco 5/14 and 5/15
- Mobile Growth Forum: The Future of User Acquisition: Creative Marketplaces, Dynamic Creative & UA Bots
- Casual Connect 2018 Disneyland: spoke & exhibited
- Mobile Growth Summit: Spoke
- Social Media Strategies Summit: Spoke
Sign Up to Our Creative Marketplace Today