Come see us at Casual Connect 2018, booth #102 at Disneyland Hotel where we’ll join the most respected thought leaders in the game industry from companies such as Disney Consumer Products & Interactive Media, Netmarble US, Ubisoft, Oculus VR among others, in sharing and discussing insights and latest trends within the industry.
In addition to participating as a Platinum Sponsor, our CEO Brian Bowman and our CMO Tom Young will join Rich Jones from Facebook to speak about the future of user acquisition. Brian will start the talk discussing the importance of creative in driving mobile app advertising performance, introducing our Creative Marketplace, and explaining its benefits to advertisers.
Rich will share Facebook’s own creative best practices, he’ll discuss common challenges with video production, and will provide design tips for effective videos. Tom will focus on Ad testing, he’ll explain best practices and hypothesis, and how to take advantage of Facebook’s DCO. Brian will end the talk with exciting predictions about the future of user acquisition: Machine Learning and User Acquisition Bots.
Don’t miss this talk! You’ll learn how to achieve and sustain profitable mobile app user acquisition from Facebook and Google.
Come say Hello, we’ll be in booth #102.
We’re also attending:
- Mobile Growth Summit, San Francisco, 2/7/2018
- Game Developers Conference, San Francisco, 3/19/2018
- On 3/22 @ 6pm we’re hosting wine tasting and dinner. Email Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com if you can make it!
- Mobile Apps Unlocked, Las Vegas, 4/24/2018.
- Check out our MGM penthouse-happy hour 4/24 @ 5pm!
- F8, San Jose, 5/1/2018
- Pocket Gamer Connects, San Francisco 5/14/2018
Sign Up to Our Creative Marketplace Today