Consumer Acquisition expands services further, becomes the only Facebook Marketing Partner providing ad copy services along with images and videos.
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – September 6, 2017 – Consumer Acquisition, a Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner offering the world’s first end-to-end user acquisition platform, today announced the expansion of Ad Copy services within its proprietary Creative Marketplace that delivers creative at scale to Facebook advertisers. With today’s news, Consumer Acquisition becomes the only Facebook Marketing Partner to offer a complete suite of services for advertisers to dynamically source videos, images, and ad copy in a pay-per-performance creative marketplace.
Brian Bowman, CEO of Consumer Acquisition, said: “Expanding our offering to include Ad Copy is significant for advertisers because of the constant need to test hundreds of ad creatives to drive optimal performance on campaigns. Each creative brief that advertisers submit is reviewed by our services team and they work with experienced user acquisition managers for feedback and creative input. Given that we’ve spent over $200 million in Facebook ads across many categories, and we’re constantly being challenged by new businesses, new creative concepts and models, we have experience in what it takes to develop successful creatives that we bring to advertisers.”
For Glu’s Design Home App, Consumer Acquisition increased return on advertising spend (ROAS) by 70% from month 4 to 5, while spending 7 figures per month. Dasha Chipchay, User Acquisition Manager of Glu, said: “Consumer Acquisition immediately ramped design production using their Creative Marketplace. They rapidly created and tested multiple variations of new interior design video concepts and efficiently identified winners, that transformed our business month-over-month. We enjoy working with them and love their diverse creative capabilities. We highly recommend them to anyone looking to properly scale their Facebook user acquisition!”
Creative Marketplace Overview:
- Creative innovation at scale with access to a global network of designers and editors.
- Write a creative brief or collaborate with our free concierge service for brief writing and designer management.
- Review creatives from our world-wide network of creative talent and chose which creatives to launch.
- Automatic identification of poor ad performance with recommended new ad launches.
- Free advanced reporting enhances the capabilities of Facebook’s Ad Manager and Power Editor with rolled-up data across creatives and drill-down ability to uncover meaningful insights.
To learn more about the Creative Marketplace, visit www.consumeracquisition.com.
About Consumer Acquisition
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition is a badged Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partner that offers the world’s first end-to-end user acquisition platform with a Creative Marketplace, AI-powered automation and action-based reporting for Facebook Advertisers. The company has acquired over 75 million app installs and leads for Glu Mobile, Checkout51, Sunbasket, EBATES, PlayStudios, Brainwell and many others. Solutions include Creative Marketplace, AdRules 30-day free trial and FREE reporting to enhance Facebook’s native tools capabilities. For more information, visit www.consumeracquisition.com.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Kate Pietrelli for Consumer Acquisition
Come see us at:
- GamesBeat Summit 2018: attending Berkeley, CA 4/9 and 4/10
- Mobile Apps Unlocked Vegas 2018: speaking / exhibiting.
- Check out our MGM penthouse-happy hour 4/24 @ 5pm!
- Facebook Developer Conference F8: Attending
- Pocket Gamer Connects, San Francisco 5/14 and 5/15
- Mobile Growth Summit: Speaking, Wednesday February 7, Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Social Media Strategies Summit: Speaking Thursday, February 8 @ 11:00, Marines Memorial Club & Hotel (609 Sutter, San Francisco)
- Game Developers Conference 2018 San Francisco: 3/22,
- Happy Hour 4-6pm at the W Hotel main lobby and wine tasting & dinner at Fang’s restaurant at 6pm. Please email Sales@ConsumerAcquisition.com if you can make it
- Mobile Growth Forum: The Future of User Acquisition: Creative Marketplaces, Dynamic Creative & UA Bots
- Casual Connect 2018 Disneyland: spoke & exhibited
Interested in our work? Contact us today!
Sign Up to Our Creative Marketplace Today